Marine, Industrial, Aeronautical, Automotive and more.
- Any screw or bolt installed to:
- Prevent corrosion between dissimilar metals i.e. stainless screws, bolts or rivets into aluminium (paint blistering, frozen fastners, outboard motors)
- Prevent galling on stainless and titanium fastners and pipe
- Discolorations and rot in wood (water cannot get past it)
- Moving parts to lubricate
- Hatch and porthole dogs, hinges and arms
- Fighting chairs, slides, swivels, locking pins and brakes
- Outrigger slides, pulleys, rigging screws
- Slides, swivels, snaps, etc.
- Slower moving bearing and cams to:
- Replace petroleum greases that wash out in 3 months
- Enable lifetime use of bearings in hard access like lazzarettes and furling gears
- Replace silicone to lubricate seals
- Pump gaskets, heat exchanger parts and PVC fittings to:
- Stop weeping around endplates, faceplates, heat exchangers and plumbing fittings
- Allow better sealing and adjustment
- Replace grease in shop on
- Punch presses, drill presses, etc (longer life, smoother operation)
- Propeller shafts to allow easy removal of propellors (especially splined shafts)
- Packing in glands to make stuffing box drip free
- All battery ends in flashlights etc. to stop tin oxide formation. Batteries last much longer.
- Many, many other uses!
Clean up with mineral spirits. Waterproof, will not wash away